- Leads low complexity projects. Supports smaller projects or a specific effort within a larger program. Projects typically of over 7500 man hours in scale.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, customer interface/relationship skills, and performs well in a leadership role with teams
- Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner
- Participates in quality assurance practices and report validation
- Works with other business partners to develop/suggest potential new ideas and solutions to improve operations and process efficiencies
- Supports root cause analysis as required regarding platform tools and data supported issues
- Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts
- Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan.
- Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
- Ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed
- Report and manage overall project/release status back to the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality
- Validate that proper deliverable and phase stage containment is occurring where required, e.g., signoffs are scheduled and completed, dependent deliverables are completed, phase plans are completed and agreed to by project leads before the phase starts
- Ensure peer and/or quality reviews are completed for each project and address findings with project team
- Review and be responsible for the overall development and integration of requirements
- Ensure that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions
- Participate in quality management reviews
- Ensure that the project's assigned portion of the business case planned value is delivered.
- English Advanced
- Available to travel
- Flexible Schedule
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment in the information technology industry or it's equivalent coursework.
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale projects or it's equivalent coursework.
- Experience authoring and maintaining essential project documentation.
- Project budget control experience
- University or Technical Degree or Advanced Studies in Systems Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater or equivalent experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.