- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Create operational documentation for the application
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production
- Maintain applications according to SLAs
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work
- Develop and implement testing plans
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications
- Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules
Intermediate English skills: writing, reading and speaking.
At least 2 years of proven experience as a software engineer working in the implementation of web solutions (web sites or service interfaces).
Software Engineer Servers o AEM 5.6 6.2 OSGI, Apache Jackrabbit.
Oak content management replication components
design customization templates pages clientlibs
Adobe Target content management infinity
json APIs usage apache.sling.api, cq.tagging, xpath expression
Reporting o Jaspersoft Reports Programming Languages o Java EE, including JavaServer Pages JSP JavaBeans JavaServer Faces JSF Java Persistence API JPA Java API for XML Web Services
JAX WS Java API for RESTful Web Services
JAX RS Enterprise Java Beans EJB 2.xWeb
Testing frameworks o JUnit o Mockito Build Tools o Maven o ANT IDEs o NetBeans
Integrated Development Environment o Eclipse o IntelliJ o Brackets Persistence o JPA o JCR o Oracle o MySQL o SQL o MongoDB Java Frameworks o Struts o Spring o Hibernate o Jersey Version control o SVN usage o Git usage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.