- Working well under pressure
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Able to create and execute automated strategies and apply knowledge to planning.
- Minimum one year of experience as Automation intermediate Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Systems Engineering and/or related field or equivalent experience. English
- Intermediate, verbal communication should be understandable.
- Testing Fundamentals
- (Black/White box testing).
- Java knowledge. Selenium Library.
- Advanced knowledge on TestNG/JUnit.
- HTML / CSS
- Strong work ethic. Flexibility / adaptability to new technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of remote automation testing platforms (BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, etc.).
- Automated mobile testing (Appium).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.