Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and or designing sites for our company.
- You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Participate in write or code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability.
- Stay ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team s skill set and the product goals
- Demonstrate proactive approach to technical issues Collaborate with team members to design, implement, test, and document front end web frameworks and application level solutions.
- These solutions guide users through the regulated analysis of complex data ensuring compliance and data integrity.
- Collaborate with UX teams to implement designs according to user centered practices Collaborate with team members to investigate, design, implement, test and document best of breed Web strategies and solutions.
- Ensure our software documentation is up to date Requirements Knowledge and experience using modern web dev tools and concepts like package managers, transpilers babel, bundlers webpack, gulp, parcel , minify tools.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering, or other related discipline strongly preferred, Minimum of High School Diploma.
- English Advanced.
- +2-3 years’ experience of Web technology development Angular preferred Hands on experience developing.
- Responsive single page web applications, using technologies like Angular.
- Experience in developing user experience prototypes with web technologies and prototyping tools, such as Axure.
- Results oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.