Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Key Responsibilities / Activities:
• Leads low to medium complexity work stream on a project under the direction of a more senior Lead
• Manage the project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project
• Escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the program/project level
• Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts and stakeholders clearly understanding on what risks will or will not be mitigated
• Report and manage overall project/release status back to the project sponsor and stakeholders
• Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality including but not limited to all change requests
• Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions
• Mentor and provide guidance to project resources to continually improve program/project productivity
• Proactively assign work and provide instructions, advice and technical/business leadership and guidance to project staff; review work in progress in a timely manner and assess completed work for accuracy, required results and quality
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
• May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer's needs.
• Bachelor degree or 3 years diploma with preferable experience on ticketing systems
• Client/Customer handling experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in Metrics and Reporting
• Proficient in MS Office including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience managing 10+ support professionals
• Expertise handling escalations and customers
• Able to balance competing priorities
Good to have –
· Technical Certifications like ITIL, MOF, A+, Network +, Security +, CCNA, MCP, MCSP etc
· Portuguese communication skills (advance)
· +3-5 years experience in Customer Service
Language Requirements: Advance English communication skills (Written and Oral).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.