Mobilization Team Lead
support during solution realization and implement service transition activities
by contributing with specialized knowledge and experience. Identify and execute
all require activities to accomplish a successful transition and service
implementation, by tracking and managing recruitment efforts, technology
implementation and process design, while monitoring issues, risks, budget and
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support a defined portion of a Service Transition program.
- Leverage defined transition strategy to build and implement specific transition plans to organize efforts and make sure deadlines are met.
- Work with Delivery team and support areas (HR/Recruitment, IT, Workplace, Procurement) to ensure appropriate sourcing and hiring process, implementation of specific connectivity configuration, acquisition of all necessary equipment and appropriate training and work area set up as per contract requirements.
- Work with Mob lead team to define the appropriate training strategy to perform knowledge capture, including training timeline, curricula, roles and responsibilities, evaluations and acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate communication between Delivery and Business Excellence teams to successfully document KPIs and complete Operational Maturity tools.
- Adhere to and implement Mobilization methods and tools.
- Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution and transition completion.
- Ensure that Client’s expectations are documented and communicated to Delivery team.
- Work with different teams at different locations if required.
- Provides accurate status updates along entire Transition process.
- Evaluates and communicates risks and issues when needed.
- Knowledge in project and risk management.
- Knowledge in process development.
- Knowledge in project financials/budget management.
- Advanced computer skills (Intermediate Excel).
- Advanced English.
- Able to develop and maintains good working relationships with others.
- Act confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Takes well thought-out action to achieve a specific impact.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations.
- PMP Certification.
- MS Project.
- MS Visio.
- Experience working with Client and other Accenture support areas from a remote location.
- Knowledge on F&A processes such as Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Procurement.
- US Visa B1/B2.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.