Provide support during solution realization and implement service transition activities by contributing with specialized knowledge and experience. Identify and execute all require activities to accomplish a successful transition and service implementation, by tracking and managing recruitment efforts, technology implementation and process design, while monitoring issues, risks, budget and timelines.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Lead a workstream or a defined portion of a Service Transition program and/or plays a key delivery role within a program.
- Leverage defined transition strategy to build and implement specific transition plans to organize efforts and make sure deadlines are met.
- Work with Delivery team and support areas (HR/Recruitment, IT, Workplace, Procurement) to ensure appropriate sourcing and hiring process, implementation of specific connectivity configuration, acquisition of all necessary equipment and appropriate training and work area set up as per contract requirements.
- Provide Guidance to Delivery team to define the appropriate training strategy to perform knowledge capture, including training timeline, curricula, roles and responsibilities, evaluations and acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate communication between Delivery and Business Excellence teams to successfully document KPIs and complete Operational Maturity tools.
- Adhere to and implement Mobilization methods and tools.
- Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution and transition completion.
- Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule.
- Ensure the Client’s expectations are understood and managed.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Provides accurate status updates along entire Transition process.
- Evaluates and communicates risks and issues when needed.
- 1+ years of experience working with Client and other Accenture support areas from a remote location.
- Intermediate project and risk management skills.
- Intermediate process development skills.
- Intermediate project financials/budget management skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Advanced Excel, MS Project, MS Visio skills).
- Advanced English.
- Knowledge of Accenture working processes, policies and tools.
- Able to develop and maintains good working relationships with others.
- Act confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Takes well thought-out action to achieve a specific impact.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations.
- Project Management degree and/or PMP Certification.
- Knowledge on F&A processes such as Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Procurement.
- US Visa B1/B2.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.