Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
● Analyze requirements and develop optimized front-end solutions in JS, CSS3 & HTML5, satisfying styling expectations in mockup/design and following standard, guidelines & best.
● Deliver quality solutions meeting requirements.
● Collaborate with both technical and non-technical users inside our team and at client
● Bachelor’s Degree.
● 5+ years with front-end engineering, preferably in transactional businesses using A/B testing.
● Ability to analyze problems/requirements, define a proper approach (abstraction) to create optimized solutions.
● Knowledge of web development basic standards and best practices on JS, HTML and CSS.
● Proven development experience on the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JS.
● Advanced experience with JS libraries like jQuery. Modular JS development is a plus.
● Intermediate knowledge on JS Frameworks: Angular, React, VueJS
● Intermediate knowledge with CSS frameworks like bootstrap & foundation
● Advanced DOM Manipulation experience.
● Ability to create HTML5 templates/modules from scratch and apply CSS styles following mockups/design (pixel perfect).
● Responsive design techniques experience.
● Advanced experience with AJAX.
● Experience interacting with Cookies/Local Storage/ Session Storage
● Understanding of XML/JSON structures.
● Intermediate experience with CSS Preprocessors.
● Intermediate knowledge of task runners' tools like Gulp and/or Grunt.
● Debugging experience against in live environments.
● Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools: Firebug, Web Developer Toolbars for Chrome, Safari, IE.
● Intermediate experience with control version systems
● A/B Test tools knowledge (Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target, Qubit)
● Basic Analytics experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
● Debugging experience using HTTP monitoring tools (Charles, Fiddler) is a plus.
● Good written communication skills.
● Advanced English.
● Attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to keep on task.
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.