- The writer should have a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their objectives, and the ability to generate relevant and on point copy for every brief.
- Their content should attract, inform and engage target audiences while delivering the intended business message.
- Working alongside designers and program managers, the copywriter must be a keen team player and be able to regularly contribute ideas to the outcomes in original, creative and innovative ways.
- The writer will write and edit a variety of marketing content formats such as websites, social media, internal communications and business writing.
- Graduation/Post graduation with a specialization in advertising, marketing or communications.
- Advanced English
- Ability to take ownership of marketing briefs and interpret them accurately, to ensure high quality of output
- Excellent creative writing, editing and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for details.
- Experience in creative copywriting. Agency experience, along with corporate exposure, is preferred.
- Strong multi-tasker and a team player.
- Ability to turn complex business information into a smart and conversational copy.
- Good understanding of digital content formats and social media channels.
- Secondary research skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Functional knowledge of WordPress CMS is preferred.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in copywriting or creative content development.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.