Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
The person will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of the Group Services delivery in Spanish/ English/ Portuguese accordance to policies and guidelines set by the client.
The objective of the position is to fulfill quality requirements of the client and to give the appropriate feedback to both Management and Associate team members.
- Quality Assurance on the Groups Services delivery in Spanish and/or English following the guidelines and policies set by the client within required turnaround time.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work flow and suggest solutions.
- Interface effectively with other teams.
- May review objectionable contents in a form of text which are related to Group Services deliverables.
- Advanced Portuguese
- Upper intermediate English
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Customer service experience desirable
- Client industry experience is a plus
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Working Conditions Cyclical work shift including work hours at night and working on weekend.
- Overtime may be required.
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment.
- Detail orientation.
- Passionate about the internet.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Nice to have Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Enjoying challenging opportunities.
- Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.