Job Location: San Jose
Regional Description: Costa Rica
Job Number: 00693431 00693431_en
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Marketing Services Digital Marketing Senior Analyst will provide support for delivery for global marketing programs for a range of internal clients including industry groups, capability groups and geographies.
This person will be required to identify, assess and provide digital marketing solutions, and collaborate with cross skilled teams to deliver and implement the solution.
* Responsible for executing marketing and communications programs and campaigns. Programs can include end-to-end campaign management in the area of sales and marketing support, digital marketing, direct marketing, events and sponsorships, internal communications and recruitment marketing; development of marketing collaterals and merchandise and credentials development.
* Follows the project/program brief.
* Work with other skill team members and external agencies (as required by the program) to complete programs as agreed with Program Owner.
* Measure results from programs and provide metrics to program owners as appropriate.
* Ensure Program Owner is kept appraised of progress vis-a-vis budgets and timelines. Makes timely escalation and works towards an alternative solution in case of potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
* Has knowledge of and adheres to marketing processes and guidelines while executing the programs.
* Has an understanding of the business and marketing goals of the Program Owner.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) with ability to clearly communicate.
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
* 5 years of overall marketing experience across functional areas. Prefer candidates from industries like Financial Services, Technology, Management Consulting.
* 5 years of Experience in Digital Marketing, Ad/ Social Media, Campaign Execution
* Experience managing multiple projects with fixed deadlines
* Ability to work independently/autonomously and as part of a remote team.
* Ability to prioritize, identify and raise possible conflicts, and problem solve to meet deadlines.
* Meticulous attention to detail and quality control.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and risk management skills.
* Exceptional ability to maintain timelines and budget.
* Takes initiative with proven experience working independently and as a team member.
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
* Ability to tightly collaborate with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
* Demonstrated track record of exceeding established goals on a consistent basis.
* Proven ability to work with multiple teams and manage competing priorities simultaneously.
* High personal accountability for self and others.
* Solid interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, congenial, and assertive.
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration.
* Excellent quality control and attention to detail
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.