Location: Florham Park, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Senior Digital Strategy Planner - Job Description
Boomerang is seeking an expert in all things digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with proven experience in providing strategic output on digital marketing or communications solutions across our clients, as well as inspiring our creative teams to create award-winning output.
The Senior Digital Strategy Planner provides guidance to our different departments: account, creative, UX and production & works as a liaison with departments such as UX, IT, project management and analytics. A person in this role facilitates the path for others to define and design sustainable ideas, quality engagement initiatives and memorable experiences across digital channel opportunities, and sometimes even create those paths alone.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and guidance to develop strategic integrated marketing campaigns.
• Proactively identify, communicate, and build new opportunities for client projects.
• Effectively manage and understand all research relating to the audience, brand, culture, and media channels.
• Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents insights and recommendations.
• Collaborate with pertinent internal teams to brainstorm and deliver work for assigned clients.
• Create inspiring creative briefs that are rooted in a single-minded proposition and translate insights into creative direction.
• Lead internal agency creative briefings in collaboration with account management.
• Partner with go-to-market strategists to determine how an insight/idea can come to life.
• Recommend and evaluate research that will aid in the user insight gathering and strategy development processes.
• Participate in creative presentations – must be able to sell-in, conceptualize, lead, analyze, and present qualitative and quantitative research studies