Job Location: San Jose
Regional Description: Costa Rica
Job Number: 00557570 00557570_en
The Software Engineer is a professional in object oriented programing with expertise in JAVA technologies and Adobe Experience Manager AEM and can work on several projects providing solutions that follow best practices.
Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application. Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs.
Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application.
Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components. Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
Provide input in determining level of effort.
Meet milestones and related effort time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated time to complete ETC and actuals. Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews walkthroughs.
Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software or system.
Maintaining and or updating technical and or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journal.
This position requires at least 3.5 years of experience in development.
Senior as aAEM Developer JAVA Developer
· Object Oriented Programming (OOP) foundations: Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
· Web Services standards: RESTful, SOAP, JSON, XML.
· XHTML, HTML, HTML 5, CSS.
· Web Services engines: Apache CXF, Apache Axis, Jersey, WSO2, Slim, DAVE, Zend, Tonic, Recess, FRAPI, Epiphany, .NET, WCF, ServiceStack, etc.
· Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) engines and Persistence: Hibernate, Oracle TopLink, JPA, Propel, Spot, ADO.NET, NHibernate, and similar.
· MVC implementers: Apache Struts, SpringMVC, Java Server Faces (JSF), Zend, Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Yii, Laravel, ASP.NET MVC, FubuMVC and similar.
· Template engines: Apache FreeMarker, Apache Tiles, Velocity, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Twig, Dwoo, Smarty, RainTPL, Savant. DotLiquit, StringTemlate, NVelocity, HHaml, Spark, Brail, etc.
· Relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL.
· Non-relational databases: MongoDB, Elastic Search, Cassandra, CouchDB, Hypertable.
· Design and implementation patterns: Model View Controller (MVC), Inversion of Control (IoC), Decorator, Delegate, Façade, Singleton, Prototype. Composite, Factory and similar.
· Development life cycles: Iterative, Cascade, Prototype, Agile, XP, Spiral, etc.
· Front end graphical user interface integration.
· Software unit testing.
· Performance Optimization.
· Software maintenance, monitoring and correcting defects (Debugging and fixing).
· Desktop vs web development knowledge.
· Use of version control systems (SVN, GitHub).
· Web Servers and Web Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Websphere, Apache, MS ISS and similar.
· SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
· Deployment Techniques.
· File transferring protocols: (FTP, SFT, SSH).
· Integration servers: Jenkins, Hudson.
· Documentation: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Entity – Relation Diagrams, Flow Diagrams, Master Technical Documents, etc.
· Cloud Computing.
· Big Data.
· Mobile apps development.
· Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.