Descripción De La Posición
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Security Engineering Deputy Lead Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for success of the team in meeting planned program milestones and activities
- Participate in team's technical activities to coach and influence the team
- Responsible for adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements, along with planning
- Guide and set direction with team for a common implementation of cyber security practices across the organization
- Assign technical resources to work assignments. Develop a comprehensive plan that captures all Security Engineering team activities
- Interact with program management to ensure that scope is managed
- Work with the Infrastructure and Engineering Staff to incorporate tools and best practices that ensure control requirements are addressed to promote a robust security posture for the communications aspects of applications in both a private on premises data centers and public cloud offerings
- Manage and lead the Security Engineering team in design, architect, install, configure, harden, and remediate scanning issues for software applications including cyber defense, firewall, and data encryption programs, to protect organizations' sensitive information for On-Prem and Cloud environments building awareness
- Responsible for ensuring change requests reviews for security impacts and provide recommendations to the PMO
- Provide expertise with Federal Requirements related to special classifications of data especially Title 13 and 26, FISMA, FedRAMP. NIST, etc
- Masters Degree and 12 years of IT experience, or Bachelors degree and 14 years of IT experience
- At least 2 years of experience consulting at the senior management level
- At least 2 years of experience in project management including planning, organizational communication skill, and the ability to scope prospective engagements, develop proposals and project plans
- Background in systems engineering, security operations, incident response or risk management
- Certifications: CISSP, PMP, CCNP, AWS Security Architect or other applicable certs
- Understanding of Information Assurance, including NIST RMF standards
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, deployment, installation, maintenance, and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Experienced in engineering solutions within multiple Cloud Service Providers
- Experience in enterprise level security hardening for Windows, Linux, Android and/or iOS operating systems and SQL, Oracle, and RDS database solutions in accordance with Center for Internet Security (CIS) and Security Technical Implementation Technical Guides (STIGs)
- Continuity of operations (COOP) concepts and implementation for network related hardware failures including isolated and major outages
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) and understanding the service offerings and how to configure them
with automating server configuration for security including logging, key
changes, and system hardening
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.MÁS INFORMACIÓN
Más información sobre Accenture
Con más de 450.000 empleados en más de 120 países Accenture soluciona los desafíos más difíciles de nuestros clientes proporcionando una amplia variedad de servicios y soluciones en estrategia, consultoría, soluciones digitales, tecnología y operaciones.