- Strong in Microsoft IIS and JBoss,
- Knowledge of MQ-Series,
- Good knowledge of Service Management processes (Incident, Request and Problem Management).
- It’s worth to mention that all of these roles should be able to lead a distributed team and they need to communicate in English.
- University degree
- Advanced level of English
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.