A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the leadership of management consulting projects in the financial sector.
- Responsible for the direct relationship with the client to define the scope of the project and generate new business opportunities.
- Systems Engineer. telecommunications or related careers, with experience in project management.
- Experience between 6 and 9 years.
- Plan and develop Agile and cost effective, Cloud based technical architectures based on review of current client environments and scenario analysis. Oversee implementation of scalable, high performance hosting solutions, leveraging IaaS and PaaS, that meet the need of today s corporate and digital applications using Cloud technologies. Plan legacy technology transformation and migration to drive business outcomes including Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Mgmt.
- Envision, plan and lead transformations of complex IT environments to Cloud based solutions across Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Mgmt. Architect, Design Build and implement Agile, high performing and cost effective hosting solutions, leveraging IaaS and PaaS that meet the need of today s corporate and digital applications using Cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next generation business outcomes.
- Use data, research and analytical insights to identify trends and emerging technologies. Seek out solutions and provide meaningful insights to influence business decisions. Understand analytics process chain including data warehousing, business intelligence, batch processing, stream processing, machine learning, and data workflow orchestration.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills