- Degree in systems engineering, telecommunications engineering, electronic engineering or related.
- Scrum Master certification is desirable
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as Scrum Master
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, identity or gender expression, or any other basis covered by local law.