We are looking for consulting professional with strong customer insight & growth strategy and digital customer insight & growth knowledge and expertise that can help our clients to reshape their corporate strategy, innovate their business model and boost topline growth. This is where our clients are looking, and Accenture Strategy is ready to help them get there. Has your experience so far prepared you to address our clients’ most challenging and vital operations issues to drive growth and optimize business and operating models? Do you have the credibility to shape and lead growth & customer insight strategy and end-to-end transformation engagements? If so, then we would like to talk to you about what a career at Accenture Strategy could mean for you.
About Accenture Life Science & Healthcare
Accenture Healthcare & Life Science (H&LS) Consulting delivers broad range of services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our practitioners, clients and alliances. We have built our practice around senior practitioners who have significant years of industry experience gained both directly in industry and in advising a wide range on major MNC and Chinese clients.
Globally Accenture is recognized as a leading advisor across the sector, including major corporations, governments, and regulators. We regularly provide thought leading papers and presentations across the industry, widely recognized for influencing the direction the industry has taken in recent years. Our aim is to drive this success into the market in China/HK, leveraging our global strength to build a market leading position.
Your Role: Life Science Management Consultant
There is no ‘typical day’ at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting and leading client initiatives are plenty, especially in the mid of disruption of the life science industry.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- University degree with strong grades from reputable university, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years working experiences with MNC pharmaceutical/medical device or Consulting companies focusing in the commercial and/or operations and/or compliance function (e.g. sales and marketing, channel management, supply chain, internal audit) and in a management role. Plus 2-3 years consulting experiences (either an internal consultant or an external consultant)
- Experiences with Digital Transformation Strategy projects in IVD Industry, Digital Health Service (Clinical Decision Support, Patient Service, etc), R&D consulting, Supply chain consulting/ Smart manufacturing consulting, market access and growth strategy consulting
- Possess basic understanding of regulatory requirements/regulatory trends in the healthcare industry (Chinese healthcare reform, two invoice, DRG…etc)
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral in both Chinese and English) and facilitate complex discussions.
- Fluency in English, Chinese, and additional languages is considered advantageous