Support client business opportunity development, propose the right IIoT solutions and technologies
• Research technology trends, products, and offerings.
• Support the client in the selection process for security solutions.
• Responsible for project delivery and ensure IIoT solution adoption in projects
• Inform and advise the client on any risks that might affect project delivery.
• Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
• Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility.
• Bachelor degree above
• 4+ years of experience in Internet of Things
• Skills in IoT architecture design, development management and delivery experience.
• Skills in protocol design and development
• Worked or consultancy on any IoT system like PTC Thingworx, Siemens Mindsphere, SAP Leonardo, or similar
• Strong software expertise and project management experience including technical/Business background within industry IoT solutions.
• Good understanding of smart manufacturing
• Good Business development skills to work well with the customer
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and while multi-tasking
• Fluent in English.