Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Management & Solutions
Location: Redmond, WA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
The Location Services Associate is responsible for a wide range of services that include: front-desk reception, internal and external customer support, mail/shipping responsibilities and general administrative support. The LSA prepares and maintains conference rooms for executive meetings, uses an on-line tool to reserve meeting space, manages internal distribution lists, assists clients with guest badges and assists others as needed.
The Location Services Associate will support the day to day management of the office. This includes maintaining key relationships with employees, guests, vendors and other industry professionals. The majority of the daily tasks will be completed independently, according to office guidelines. The Location Services Associate will also provide customer support with individualized attention, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up.
Standard duties include:
- Greet guests, issue visitor access cards, assist with general inquiries and assign/confirm meeting space
- Arrange for catering and equipment for meetings as well as general meeting preparation
- Manage communication and assist with resolving issues/concerns
- Stock general office supplies and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending areas, etc)
- Provide technical support for AV equipment and perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
- Coordinate/arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance with service providers
- Manage instructions and documentation for security, fire, health and safety guidelines
- Handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding
- Additional duties may include: time/expense reporting and reconciliation, invoice duties and projects in MS Office
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience
- College degree
- Knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/PowerPoint)
Critical thinking skills
Problem solving skills
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Good communication skills (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
Proactive thinker/action taker
Passionate about customer service
High level of professionalism
Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
Comfortable with technology
Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.