Supply Chain, and we move fast, think fast, and work fast. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture change, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It’s our job to show clients how to take major leaps forward in planning, procurement, manufacturing, and fulfillment. How do we do it? We call out the most important metrics. We cut costs. We connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. And we create strategies and operating models that really work. Visit us here to find out more about Supply Chain.
A practiced procurement expert. You know how to make supply chains work for clients, so they get what they need to make their products when they need it and without any fuss. And you’ve got the real life experience and analytical know-how to spot ways to cut out the hassles and cut costs.
· Spot and solve procurement problems using your analytical skills to dive into data and check
that against the real world
· Persuade senior managers at the client and Accenture about the benefit of new approaches
· Decide what methods and procedures to use when completing projects
· Work alone or lead and manage small-to-medium sized teams with diverse backgrounds, skills and knowledge as needed
· Make sure clients’ procurement operations support their overall objectives—and be ready to
diplomatically challenge old fashioned approaches if needed
· Give clients insights that help make their companies work better, faster, and more efficiently
· Use digital tech to help clients find new ways to make things more cheaply, and make their
organizations more effective and efficient
· Lead workshops that find ways to make procurement and client processes more efficient
· Be ready to rack up those air miles with client visits Monday to Friday
Here’s what you need:
Bonus points if:
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration