Responsible for managing the SDLC and support of technologies to meet business specifications
Identify and analyze potential design and implementation risks and proactively responds to mitigate any circumstance that may jeopardize the project
Lead a team which consists of people from client, partners, contractors as well as different teams from our company to overall manage deployment of large scale system implementation project
Understand client's business requirements and work closely with other team members to implement solutions accordingly
Anticipate and resolve complex or difficult issues in a timely and effective manner
Manage the planning, analysis and definition of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise and an understanding of the enterprise, business system, and industry
Manage the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
Lead the implementation of the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
Manage the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
Oversee the effort to identify vendors of software applications that meet specified requirements; leading the effort to arrange favorable terms for procurement of selected software applications
Manage the process of determining resource status and needs, deploying resources to point of need, and coordinating sourcing and outplacement to ensure organizational goals are met
Manage the implementation of the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management.
Manage the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
Lead the effort to identify vendors of software applications that meet specified requirements while simultaneously leading the effort to arrange favorable terms for procurement of selected software applications.
Assist in planning, estimating, management and delivery processes of a project with the goal of realizing maximized benefits with minimized risks for the stakeholder.
Develop a high-performing, motivated workgroup to achieve project goals and realize added value to client's enterprises.
Lead the process of determining resource status and requirements, deploying resources to points of need, and coordinating sourcing and outplacement to ensure organizational goals are met in a timely fashion.
Lead the design and implementation of a metrics program to track and report on key performance indicators for a project, workgroup, or organization.
Participate in activities such as recruitment, training, career planning
Mentor and guide development team leaders
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering disciplines
- At least 10 years large-scaled Java / Web application development and implementation experience with project planning and management skills
- Solid Technical background with solid software development experience
- Strong Technical skills in Java, J2EE, SOA, WebSphere, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge and Experience in Web Content Management System (CMS) / Services Component Architecture(SCA) will be an advantage
- Candidate with PMP qualification is a plus.
- Strong communication skill and client facing skill. Working experience with vendors is an advantage.
- Able to drive the project with Client IT, Client Business and Vendors
- Experience of working with diversified teams and offshore resources is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage)
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and committed to deadline and quality
- Willing to travel within the Greater China and Asia Pacific region
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration