Accenture Technology Labs (ATL) is the dedicated technology research and development (R&D) organization within Accenture. ATL’s charter is to explore innovative technologies zero to three years from maturity and develop compelling prototypes that demonstrate the business implications of these technologies to our clients.
Our professionals continually seek to understand next wave technologies and their impact on business, then creating a Vision of how these technologies will shape the future. In addition, working closely with Accenture’s global groups, they build cutting-edge business solutions that are deployed at our clients, helping them innovate to gain competitive advantage. ATL projects also lead to a variety of academic publications, projecting an image of deep expertise. They typically result in patents, contributing to Accenture’s increasingly important IP portfolio. The teams work currently in the domains of Infrastructure & System, Data Insight, Analytics, User Experience, Software engineering and Security.
Our technology R&D team of 200 professionals, in 5 Labs in the United States, China, France, and India, form the hub of a global network that extends to industry-focused innovation teams. All Labs work in close collaboration, leveraging the latest technologies to share technology expertise and solutions.
The Labs also hosts globally more than 430 workshops per year to external audiences (incl. clients, vendors, alliance partners, and media) presenting the Vision, discussing how Technology Innovation could be applied to the clients’ businesses, and identifying steps for projects implementations.
- Within Accenture Technology Labs, the Research and Development team mission encompasses:
- The research of application of innovative technology in the Industrial Internet Space, to be applied to client within a 1-2 year timeframe
- The development of innovative concepts, prototypes and pilots with high business relevance for our clients.
- The commercialization of the innovative assets, leading to first-time pilots
- The presentation of the assets during workshops.
- The development of Accenture IP.
The senior manager will lead consulting engagements spun out of our Industrial Internet projects. He/She will apply technical strategy and architecture to solve client relevant challenges in the areas of digital mining, plant automation and analytics. This person will work with other team members to envision and create prototypes that use emerging technologies, such as Industrial Internet middleware, distributed architecture and next generation MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and Digital Mining, to achieve measurable business results and outcomes.
- Spearhead Industrial Internet and its application in digital mining & plant automation and act as a vocal technology evangelist
- Define business cases and collaborate with account teams to effectively position key assets
- Lead the development and delivery of industrial Internet solutions to clients
- Create and expand internal and external client relationships
- Lead , coach and direct team members
- Collaborate with other technical team within the Labs
- The Senior Manager might be requested to work from client location, away from his home office, for extended period of time.