- Bachelor Finance related degree is preferred.
- Good team player with good English communication skills to chase up approvals within the business. Must be able to pay attention to detail and follow control procedures
- Good problem solver and numerate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in the language appropriate for the country served
- 3-5 years finance experiences in multinational company
- Preferably 1-2 years customer services experience
- Excellent English skills, both in writing and communicational
- Excel and word skills would be an advantage
Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, technical/functional and management skills. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and type of work. Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture's knowledge and expertise constitute a superb platform for your professional development. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your supervisor to determine what skills you need and how to build them.