What I Do
I Joined Accenture US in 2014 and Accenture Greater China in 2015. I am a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and multi-field knowledge, among which some digital examples are Internet of Things, Omni-Channel Commerce, Big Data Analytics, Web Content Management. I also have a good understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies.
- Gather and analyze requirements from clients
- Integrate business and information system
- Anticipate and solve problems
- Develop enduring, trust-based client relationships
- Create value and focus on delivering excellence
Day In My Life
- Catch up on emails and prioritize tasks of the day when commuting.
- Arrive at office and start working.
- A quick tea/coffee break with my colleagues to take a breath.
- Lunch time, usually with teammates.
- Most conference calls and meetings from 1-4pm.
- Draft working plans and TO-DOs for the next day.
Have dinner with family and some entertainment afterwards. If necessary, make some conference calls.
Outside the Office
- Go Karting
Be practical and comfortable to talk effectively about your accomplishment.