The Cross-Border Finance Analyst is responsible for determine the financial implications of Accenture’s tax equalization policy for personnel on cross border assignments. Support the enforcing of financial positions and implementation of accounting procedures at country levels in line with global model for cross border assignments
- 360º client value creation in sustainable ecosystem
- Participate in team initiatives for process improvement, fully involvement on team innovation and digitalization, visualization agenda, proactively cope by embracing change
- Complete the transfer of hypothetical tax credits and home office tax and compliance costs to host countries to allow true ups in host locations
- Complete the true up of actual tax costs to accruals on a per person basis once all home and host matters are complete in order to establish residual tax differential costs to be passed on to client/operating unit and to clear balances from the balance sheet
- Maintain Cross Border Account Reconciliations and resolve issues encountered
- Review and process monthly Inpatriate Tax Accruals based on the tax cost estimates report sent from host PM team
- Assist with the resolution of queries from host countries relating to hypothetical tax collected
- Complete Cross Border Finance Quarterly Balance Sheet Review
- Maintain the Global Transfer Finance (GTF) database for the country and ensure all data are mapped and recorded correctly in GTF
- Be responsible for the detailed process execution in accordance with USGAAP, and Accenture policy
- Develop Financial and accounting skills
- Participate in the knowledge exchange and operation review
- Develop understanding of the internal systems and Accenture's global policies as applicable to Cross Border Finance
- Improvement on business writing and interpersonal skill, develop ability to effectively communication and a “can-do” attitude
- GBSN China Controllership
- Global Cross Border Finance Lead
- Global Mobility Team
- ET&I Team
- Client Finance Management Teams
- Project Managers
- Internal Auditors
- External Relationships: Auditors
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or equivalent higher education qualification
- Recommended Certifications, Licenses, etc: ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred
- Financial and Accounting Operations; Financial Analysis; General Ledger; Month End / Year End Processing; Balance Sheets; Journal Entries
- Good English writing and oral communication skills
- Being a fast learner with analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Good technical skills with MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working with SAP R/3, or similar systems
- 2 + years working experience in accounting roles
- None - possible need to travel for meetings
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.