Provides support directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the execution of commercial contracts, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Lead or support Contract Management line manager to build or maintain Contract Management Practice in assigned Client Engagement team. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. Maintain or optimize existing contractual governance and contract management process within Client Engagement team. Provide contracting support to enable the sales. Support Client Engagement team to reach commercial and financial success by smart management of contract. Prepare the reports according to the template and communicate with project manager and Contract Management line manager on the contract execution status, risk and issue.
- Support the contract management practice within a large account and work independently on all routine CM support work.
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained, and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Maintain or optimize the contract management process implementation, apply the tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Support to tailor standard contract management process according to engagement situation to secure the contract compliance management
- Engaged in business development activities and provide contractual related support.
- Identify commercial or contractual lever to support account or project team to drive the commercial success.
- Support training activities to project team member about the contract management related content.
- Reports to: Account/Project Contract Management lead
- External Relationships: Interface with client procurement/PMO/ finance/legal personnel
- Education: College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) is a plus
- Work Experience: above 6 years’ experience in the contract management/ procurement/ legal/Commercial field.
- Work Requirements: Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good commercial/ contracting acumen and can provide full assessment on risk or issue impact.
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, proactive
- Logical and structure thinking
- Work under pressure and time sensitivity, being a quick learner
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.