Provide overall financial management including planning, forecasting and analysis support. Serve as the primary finance contact point and a business advisor by providing financial insights, management information, business case development, scenario planning and solutions. Lead collaborations with different functions and business operations teams to optimize profitability and to manage risk across the client portfolio and non-contract cost.
• Work with client and engagement executives to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and perform various financial, work, and contract management functions, including defining financial management processes and reporting; trend and variance analysis; and establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics
• Manage the client financial management team (or support team) on an engagement and work closely with the engagement partner to help maximize engagement profitability while complying with U.S. GAAP and adhering to quality standards and Accenture personnel policies
• Provide expertise to help achieve targets and alert the growth platform leadership and global finance leadership of significant issue working collaboratively with stakeholders to address the issues
• Acts as a forecasting interlock between operating group and growth platform for providing regular points of view for landing projections for sales, revenue and Client Controllable Income
• Monitor annual noncontract cost plans and quarterly forecasts including business development, market development & investment and net operations for a complete non contract cost view of the growth platform
• Analyze and monitor cost to serve metrics, interface with operating unit finance and operations leadership in this area and collaborate to maximize client/contract profitability
• Review pipeline of opportunities for the growth platform, provide insights on trends, and various pipeline key performance indicators and health metrics
• Drive local compensation affordability modeling to set direction in the annual process to determine how to achieve affordable labor cost
• Evaluate actual results versus plan and forecast, highlighting exception areas and identifying corrective actions
• Implement corrective actions impacting growth platform profitability
• Communicate relevant client financial and growth platform non-contract cost issues, results, and information to growth platform leadership
• Collaborate with the operating group and client finance management (CFM) to maximize client profitability with a focus on continuous margin improvement
• Work with human resources and business operations on reviewing productivity reporting and providing recommendations to leadership
• Work with country controllership on cost rate and load factor management and approvals
• Play an active role as finance representative in growth platform leadership meetings
• Educate growth platform leadership teams on Accenture financial principles
• Maintain strong communication and dialogue with the global finance leads
• Bachelor with finance/accounting major, plus postgraduate from overseas
• ACCA/CPA etc. qualification
• 10+ years’ experience in MNC
• Proficient in English communication, Cantonese speaker is a must
• Solid finance or accounting background
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.