• Proven working experience in World top 500 companies
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong understanding of supply chain each area-plan, sales, make ,purchase, ship.
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Master's degree in technical, supply chain management, logistics or business administration
People Management Responsibilities
• Breakdown the business ledger into individual FTE level and allocate accounts.
• Manage employee motivation and ensure acceptable levels of attrition are achieved.
• Responsible to support the Manager with career development activities for team members including performance management, informal feedback, training, and resource.
• Provide on-going Accenture user training to new and existing employees post service transition
• Ensure backups are created within the team
• Coach & mentor new joiners
Client Customer Responsibilities
• Participate on client meetings and provide information/insights to Manager whenever is required
• Spread process knowledge and meet the service deliverables as per client’s requirement.
Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Very good knowledge on Supply Chain and minimum 3 years’ experience above
985/211 university education background
Good in logical thinking, competent in Math subject.
SAP PP/MM, FICO preferred, excellent in EXCELL , Access experience preferred. Power PI or other visualization tool experience preferred.
Excellent - Oral & Written - for English language
Identify critical issues, suggest possible solutions and escalate when required.
Ability to work well under pressure and deal with different people
Research & resolve system issues with ERP and application support teams