Objectives of Role
- Manage demand planning, production planning across global multiple plants
- Inventory control for RM/FG/WIP/In-transit to ensure minimum inventory but meeting demand requirement.
- Data analysis for PO/SO/WO fulfil performance with insights and report to client in PPT and visualization tools.
- SAP transactional data monitoring to ensure adhere with actual.
- Logistic cost analysis to identify cost saving opportunity.
- Present findings in English and discuss with client for implement of improvement approach.
- Raise ERP SAP etc. system transform proposal and involve the whole process from design to implement.
- Design tools/app to monitor logistic trace and track to realize earlier alert as logistic control tower.
- Proven working experience in World top 500 companies
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong understanding of supply chain each area-plan, sales, make ,purchase, ship.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Master's degree in technical, supply chain management, logistics or business administration
People Management Responsibilities
- Breakdown the business ledger into individual FTE level and allocate accounts.
- Manage employee motivation and ensure acceptable levels of attrition are achieved.
- Responsible to support the Manager with career development activities for team members including performance management, informal feedback, training, and resource.
- Provide on-going Accenture user training to new and existing employees post service transition
- Ensure backups are created within the team
- Coach & mentor new joiners
Client Customer Responsibilities
- Participate on client meetings and provide information/insights to Manager whenever is required
- Spread process knowledge and meet the service deliverables as per client’s requirement.