Strategy & Enablement
Program & Operations Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting headcount management activities within Finance. The candidate will work as part of a team to support communications, executive and non-executive promotions processes, policies, program management, training, tools, and capability delivery. This role may serve as the owner of key processes or assist the lead in managing team engagement, budgets, special projects, and related reporting.
-Advice and support Finance Leadership in the day-to-day operations, be a true partner and work in collaboration on their strategic initiatives
-Support in headcount management activities, including movements, open positions, training targets, org level updates, etc
-Support quarterly promotion process by consolidating inputs, and providing relevant data levers for the decision-making process, including affordability
-Assessment of career levels of resources based on size and complexity of each portfolio utilizing set of common metrics.
-Collaborate with Resource Management Team on monthly roster updates, org charts updates, distro lists updates, etc
-Actively support Finance Community as required, including driving or supporting core community activities (eg Calls, Workshops, Surveys, etc )
-Partner with recruiting and HR and work in collaboration with key stakeholders on supply and demand activities
- Experience in Headcount Management including Headcount pyramid and promotion planning an advantage
- Mobilization management - understanding role needs and candidate´s requirements, transition management, and general support
- Project management skills, experience in finance roles, and/ or experience driving communities is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- Experience working with Accenture Finance is desirable
- Experience working on Global Teams is desirable
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to establish credibility with and manage diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Finance Controllership Operation RTR Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Finance Controllership Operation RTR China Tax Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
Finance Controllership Operation RTR China Tax Senior Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.