Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides you an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience, work environment and structure for career progression.
Finance professionals at Accenture fall under Corporate Functions. Their responsibilities include preparing and interpreting financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Provide analytical support for complex Outsourcing and Consulting arrangements. Prepare internal and external financials to support the pricing approach to the client value proposition. Prepare income statements, balance sheets and cash flows supporting client engagement in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and commercial standards. Prepare financing requests and solution unit business cases.
Principal responsibilities include
- Responsible for financial analysis of all opportunities including:
- Analyzing client budgets
- Analyzing and summarizing profitability of proposed operational environment from proposal development through execution
- Identifying/analyzing cost drivers and preparing cost estimates
- Identifying other financial opportunities
- Generating creative solutions for the client engagement team
- Applying value-added pricing methodologies
- Ensuring revenue recognition is US GAAP compliant
- With limited supervision, accurately assess prospective business to demonstrate impact of business on the economics of the Market Unit and Client Groups.
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining all documentation supporting the company standard deal evaluation tool, Corporate Transaction Analysis (CTA), on all new opportunities
- Responsible for producing the CTA of proposed capital investments, including impact on Market Unit and Client Group cost structures and standard rates
- Confirm and control modifications to the CTA through-out the Business Development Process
Position requirements include
- Formal Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or other business-related disciplines (minimum)
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred, e.g. CPA, MBA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- 1+ years at a major corporation (i.e. Fortune 500) as a “hands on” financial analyst with strong financial skills
- Fresh graduates with strong interpersonal communication skill and business acumen are also welcomed
- High integrity and trust
- Language Proficiency:
- Mandarin Chinese
- English oral and written skills: intermediate to advanced level
- High degree of knowledge and expertise in applying US GAAP
- High degree of proficiency in financial modeling techniques (i.e., Excel), financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting techniques
- Globally and detail oriented
- Well organized, self-starter
- Effective communicator, including written, verbal and presentation skills. Strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated capability to interface multiple levels of management and departments
- Working knowledge and experience in outsourcing helpful
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain sufficient independence from the deal to ensure credible economics
- Personal confidence, complimented with sound business judgment
- Analytical mind set, but engaging communication style
- Ability and willingness to be either flexible or dogmatic, depending on circumstances
- Ability to manage conflicting interests
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.