Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognised worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We are recognized as a global market leader in climate change and ESG services working with clients to reach their sustainability objectives through the application of digital transformation and emerging technologies. Our dedicated team brings deep experience integrating sustainability into strategy, operating models, processes and technologies to deliver sustainable growth.
In this role you will:
- Lead engagements to help clients:
- Develop their purpose-driven strategy,
- Align to company culture to enhance effectiveness and employee engagement,
- Re-imagine operating models to drive a sustainability strategy,
- Drive business performance through strengthening inclusion, diversity, and belonging
- Reskill and upskill talent to build a future-ready workforce with sustainability embedded at its core
- Deliver on engagements focused on Sustainability strategy, aligning board member and c suite expectations, ESG performance, creating board reporting and analytics, dashboards and benchmarking.
- Leverage your core consulting skills to understand and structure the clients’ challenges; develop hypotheses on solutions; undertake market and trends assessments and develop business cases to unlock value and enhance sustainability outcomes
- Use your deep industry knowledge, corporate governance and sustainability expertise to advise clients on their sustainability transformation
- Build client relationships and develop your pipeline of work through opportunity, proposal, and commercial phase
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities t leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with energy, renewables, and/or UN sustainable development goals
- Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
- Executive presence, clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
- Staff development and mentoring
- Comfort leading presentations and facilitating workshops with large audiences
- Ability to analyse complex issues and summarize into clear data points
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Civil or Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.