- Manage end to end omni-channel offline Commerce operation and pinpoint problems & optimization solutions to drive sales growth.
- Manage Commerce store operation data analysis to dig deep insights to drive sales growth.
- Conduct Industry & competitor benchmark research.
- Collaborate with project teams to deliver consulting and commerce operation projects, with timely communication and client’s stakeholder management
- Support the creation of business development proposals
- Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Commerce Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.