Manage, architect, and analyze big data to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value. Create models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making. Examine and explore data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our stakeholders.
The role involves but not limited to the following:
- Create insights from predictive statistical modeling, mathematical knowledge, tools, and techniques to solve complex problems and deliver value
- Implement new predictive and prescriptive solutions based upon business needs and requirements
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytic solutions, and identify appropriate data to support the solution
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance
- Responsible for implementation of complete big data solutions including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
- Manage a specific area of a project or entire project to solve analytics problems for clients
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort
- Work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Hands-on experience of analysis tools like R, Python
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
Good to have
- Deep Learning
- Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform
- Human Resources experience
- Understanding of Text analysis- Natural Language processing (NLP)
- VBA, and visualization tools like Qliksense, Qlikview will be an added advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.