1. Support refine and document the related policies and processes, to develop and promote adoption within the organization of HR best practices.
2. Perform project activities (e.g. Process Reviewing and localization, Testing, Training, Communications, Change Management, etc.) leading to a successful Workday implementation across GC. for each global release.
3. Support country project manager in evaluating the system and processes and propose improvement opportunities and change requests.
4. Respond to queries from users, track incidents and come up with resolutions in a timely manner.
5. Provide system trainings to HR team members, internal users (managers and staff), and new joiners as appropriate and/or requested.
6. Audit system data on routine basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
1. Experience in E2E process enhancement and/or HR system is preferred.
2. Customer service oriented.
3. High degree of integrity, reliability and motivation.
4. Proficient in English is a must.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.