Part of the Global Disposition team, and responsible for supporting the management, planning and execution of Post-Merger Integration for Accenture’s acquired companies, regarding Flex Workforce/CX portfolio. The key job responsibility will be to facilitate and manage the Accenture Cyber Enablement (ACE) process for all acquired companies’ contractors globally.
They will be a member of a multi-function PMI Team and coordinate Local Procurement CX/ S&CM support. In this role they will also support the disposition of the acquired company’s contractor portfolio, as needed based on volume. Global reporting responsibilities regarding ACE status to be provided on a weekly basis to V&A and Acquisition Leadership is also a key part of this position.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelors or related degree
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years in CX/Contractors/Flex Workforce area
- Experience with project management
- Minimum of 2 years contracts experience/knowledge
- Previous experience or familiar with acquisition process
- Flexible schedule to cover meetings in various countries and time zones associated with Projects; able to handle lots of moving parts/works well under pressure; experience working from home; can stay focused and see the big picture; strategic thinker; driver of procurement policies; likes challenges
- Demanding role due to the nature of transitioning newly acquired companies into Accenture in order that the acquired company comply with Policy, Process and Procedure.
- Team player that can integrate themselves easily, has a friendly demeanor but is also comfortable being a self-starter and working independently when needed.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong PPT skills
- Detail oriented
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.