- Build and maintain networks of qualified candidates; cultivating those relationships with a short-term and long-term view.
- Responsible for full lifecycle of recruiting including sourcing Sourcing of diverse candidate slates Candidate relationship management Participating in and management of assessment process Develop business case to hire Due diligence activities and management of approval process for final candidate(s)Partner on creation of offer and extension of offer to candidate Setting candidates up for successful onboarding and integration Reporting regarding the search status and
- Act as a trust advisor to execute all external MD recruitment requirements to include candidate ID, candidate development, candidate assessment, candidate presentation and offer extension Manage relationships with hiring sponsors
- Focus on diversity hiring to achieve our Inclusion & Diversity goals
- Advise hiring sponsors on executive search firm selection
- Conduct research of external marketplace/industry trends and monitor external competitor analysis and provide marketplace intelligence the leadership
7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Executive recruitment/Talent management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.