The role will be responsible for leading the team in charge of reviewing and curating content within a trending news environment and publishing content within one or more custom content management systems. The position is expected to support the team in completing content requests and market experience analyses in a timely and precise manner. The position will support keeping a professional and safe platform. Resources are expected to be proactive, motivated, organized, and possess a global perspective in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Background in editing and writing in a journalistic capacity
• Background in investigative or editorial research
•2+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced / operations environment with multilingual teams
• Content moderation, management and publishing experience (ie Policy creation)
• Demonstration of ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
• Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
• Delivery focus
• Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients
- Experience publishing to content management, CRM, portal, other content management or campaign systems
• Experience working in the technology industry
• Experience working with global teams and clients
• Ability to promote and maintain a safe and sane work environment across the Supplier teams
• Experience with the review and moderation of user-generated content.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels
• Strong sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues
• Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations
• Ability to identify, analyse and report abuse trends to improve member experience
• Experience managing/supporting client relationships
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
• Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Deliver results through innovation, projects and process improvement to consistently exceed goals
• Drive quality and accuracy processes to ensure team alignment and consistency
• Oversee queue management to ensure workload distribution based on SLA, and proactively create plans and strategy to eliminate any backlogs
• Risk mitigation and issue management
• Act as point of contact for major escalations
• Ideas and process incubation
• Resource management and scheduling
• Coach and mentor associates by effective team management (1:1, mentoring, career counselling and development, feedback, wellness check, etc), while ensuring strong engagement and morale
• Recruitment of new reviewers
• Conduct daily huddles and check ins with team to cascade updates and ensure team engagement
• Responsible for ensuring the flow of information, from management and client to the agents and from the agents to management and client
• Review and analyse daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly operations and report to client
• Liaise with client’s designated points of contact to work on policies and process improvement: QA organization, monitoring, trends analysis, etc.
• Report all Bug/Technical issues appropriately to client in a timely manner and to be responsive to any
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.