• Plan and execute project delivery
• Generate hypotheses and drive the storyboarding process
• Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
• Produce client ready deliverables that require limited review
• Develop rapport and maintain client relationship
• Be a strong and effective team player
• Drive strategic initiatives development across business functions to ensure objectives are aligned and integrated
• provide customers with high-quality delivery and explore potential business opportunities
• Develop solutions to complex problems and challenge the thinking of more senior colleagues and clients
growth strategy skill/digitalization， Industry Knowledge，bachelor, MBA，Mandarin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.