The HR Service Delivery Manager - Oversee all work delivered through HR service delivery operation, including managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and meet operational and financial commitments.
HR Service Delivery
- Lead significant enhancements to process and systems/tools in area of responsibility; designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports and other enabling solutions necessary to effectively operationalize the processes
- Quickly develop expertise on new subject matters in order to identify and evaluate business solutions, advising key stakeholders on best path forward
- Ensure implementation approach of all processes is operationally effective
- Ensure overall team operations meet compliance requirement
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and associated tools, to resolve moderate to complex issues
- Develop and ensure delivery to service level agreements / contractual obligations and project milestones
- Advises our stakeholders on appropriate implementation of changes to systems, tools and processes
- Advise stakeholders proactively to limit number and frequency of significant issues
- Establish an internal network of subject matter experts in HR Support
- Develop and maintain working relationships with client counter parts
- Manage HR service teams to ensure the high quality services and solutions to be delivered
- Supervise and manage work priorities of HR service teams
- Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within the team
- Motivate team members to deliver high quality work
- Encourage team members to share knowledge and to leverage proven best practices
- Promote an environment that encourages people to develop and grow
- Clearly define individual’s roles and accountabilities up front within the team
- Provide regular feedback on job performance to all individuals; measure performance and effectiveness and ensure the implementation of the annual individual training plan
- Mentor and counsel team members assigned to work on program/project
Must have in-depth capability in these areas
- Business Performance Management
- Delivery Excellence
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Proven planning, organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in managing in a shared service delivery environment
- Client Focus
- Conflict Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Program/ Project Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Shared Services Experience
- Experience working cross culturally
Must have fundamental capability in these areas
- Employment Law and Governance
- Change Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.