There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities in Greater China and around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
To join one of the most successful GCMU Sales team of Accenture China, and become a pioneer to drive exciting digital transformation at our top-tier industry clients. Leveraging Accenture’s global reputation and existing client base, you will work with some of the most experienced sales leaders to champion industry-leading digital innovation and business transformation, by working closely with client senior executives and creating integrated solutions. You will be coached by senior leaders on deal identification and pursuit strategy, continue to build highly prized skills of consultative value selling, and help create some of the most impactful breakthrough deals in the marketplace.
People in Sales Capture role grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing, or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They will focus on growing the sales and pipeline in GC through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with other service groups, and enablement of Accenture’s strategy to account teams.
- Understand and identify the business, priorities and leadership agenda of strategic target clients
- Leverage existing network, establish as a trusted advisor and partner with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of clients as well as industry
- Develop and shape enterprise-wide transformational deal
- Deal orchestration and ensure deal compliance with internal controls and review criteria
- Manage interface with sales lead(s), technology and operation expertise to ensure roadmap accuracy and business excellence of landmark project.
- Lead business negotiation for Accenture’s most complex deals, influence s selection process and evaluation criteria of client.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Strategic Consulting/Technology Consulting
- Demonstrated deep industrial insight and business acumen in areas of enterprise transformation and business strategy
- Experience building relationships with and selling to C-level executive clients.
- Experience across industry and business sectors. Deep business and financial acumen (must understand risk/reward constructs, P&L-focused, etc)
- Strong knowledge of contract commercial constructs and key legal terms
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Effective negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Flexibility to accommodate client and project travel requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to develop others
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, MBA from top tier program preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Client Groups - Banking - Go to market - Senior Manager/ Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Client Group-FS HK - Sales Capture Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
CG-Sales Capture Senior Manager
Posted more than a year ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.