This role is a membership of ANZ Sourcing Hub, to support Australia local recruiting team on any recruitment activities. The main responsibilities of this role are:
• Build a collaborative relationship and partner closely with Australia local recruiters, thus enabling operational efficiencies in recruitment.
• Involved CV Screening, Directly Sourcing, HR Phone Screening, Talent Pipelining, and any other recruiting activities
• Marketing Intelligence analysis and reporting
• Experienced in recruiting or HR
• Outstanding communication skills in English (both written and oral)
• Flexible in dealing with different queries and issues
• Able to work under pressure
Educational and Working Experience:
• Bachelor degree or its equivalent
• Preferred 3 to 5 years’ above experience in recruiting or HR fields
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.