• Analyze opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of system, processes, operations, and enterprise performance management
• Support the client in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
• Support clients’ transformation in banking & capital market products, process and core system
• Demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions
• Develop expertise in customer insight & growth experience practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
• Design and deploy end-to-end business process and operating model
· 8+ years working experience in banks or consulting firm serving banking industry
· Understanding retail / commercial banking operation, process, system, products.
· With at least 2-3 specialty in banking including but not limited to Risk and Compliance, Sales and Marketing, Operations, Analytics, Operating Model, Payment, Loans, Credit Card, Wealth Management, Private Banking, etc.
· Knowledge in Core Banking System and Process; Knowledge in project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum)
· Experience in end-to-end banking operating model design, business process design initiatives
· Able to lead and drive project delivery independently, willing to mentor junior team members
· Strong stakeholder management with business/IT stakeholders and subject matter experts, able to create and deliver high-impact communication to senior audiences (written and oral in English, Mandarin and Cantonese)
· Experience in leading banking transformation program / project is a plus
· Involved in Greater Bay Area planning is a plus
· Skilled in data analytics is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
T&O - Management Consultant
Posted 8 days ago
Management Consulting Consultant/ Manager
Posted 11 days ago
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.