- Check supporting document from client Sales/Operation
- Responsible for Gross to NET calculation per quarterly basis
- Follow approval matrix and other stakeholders status
- Raise payment in the system and ensure the accuracy and timeliness.
- Capability to communicate with multi stakeholders, resolve the issues independently
- Shift time: 11:00 AM-8:00PM
- Graduate of Accounting, Finance or any Business-related courses (preferably)
- With at least 1 year experience in finance, familiar with excel skill as v-lookup, pivot Table.
- Fluent English writing, reading, speaking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Finance Process Enablement Analyst
Posted 1 day ago
Corporate - GBSN China Client Financial Management Japanese Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Corporate - Tax Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.