This role provides the opportunity to create the blueprints and solutions for the future. You will assess a company's potential data sources (internal and external) and design a plan to integrate, centralise, protect and maintain. This allows our clients to imagine and attain a platform that will provide them access to critical information in the right place, at the right time.
- Project lead technology consulting engagements and solution meetings
- Evaluate the current state of the client’s databases and data systems to identify database structural necessities
- Identify new solutions to increase efficiency and performance
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data
- Deliver the overall database structure, including recovery, security, backup, and capability specifications
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and stakeholders
- Implement the database solutions including developing process flows, coordinating with data engineers and analysts, and documenting the installation process.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- In-depth understanding of Big Data & Analytics landscape and experience in building end to end architecture using distributed and Big Data ecosystem components
- 10+ years of experience working with pure data processing and big data technologies
- 3+ years in a people management role
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Technical leadership in delivering the scalable data and AI/ML architecture by understanding client requirements and in designing event driven architecture
- Previous exposure to open source technologies related to big data and data on cloud
- Ability to lead the architecture discussions with technical and business teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Technology - Data Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Digital Transformation Practitioner
Posted 8 days ago
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.