The role will primarily work with the marketing teams and to assist with them for graphic & video design. The resource will also need collaborate with vendors to coach them and ensure the design fully meet Accenture Visual Identity requirement. S/he will also need to do some graphic design based on requirement.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Support Creative Services team on new graphic design, i.e. email banner, postcard, event backdrop, newsletter, PDF, PPT, etc.
- To learn the most recent Accenture VI and ensure all design works strictly follow VI
- Coach the vendors to ensure they know our preferred design style and meet our SLA
- Support AEE Dalian for any ad-hoc design need
- Make continuous improvement to current process
- Any other activities may have during daily operation within Creative Services
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Can read and write fluently in English
- Good project management skills or can pick up this skills fast.
- Hardworking, multi-tasking, good interpersonal skills, willing to collaborate, strong desire to learn, attention to details
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical and process orientated
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines/working to tight deadlines
- An understanding and has working knowledge of Accenture’s privacy regulations
- Understanding of the typical organization structure of companies and different tiers of government organization
- Reports to: Creative Services Team lead & Accenture Direct Dalian Team lead
- External Relationships: Accenture Marketing & Communications Team
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Language: Spoken and written business level English
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Access), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years experience in design field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.