Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
For more information about Accenture, please visit its corporate homepage www.accenture.com and its Greater China homepage www.accenture.cn.
Your Role: Client Account Director
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
- Co-create with clients, articulate transformation and drive innovation agenda for clients.
- Understand the business, priorities and leadership agenda of clients and shape solutions.
- Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell and deliver) successful transformation/innovation solution.
- Drive sales, revenue and profitability, and boost the deal scope.
- Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; Drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business.
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of clients as well as industry.
- Build networks at Accenture to bring the best of Accenture to clients.
- 5-8 years of experience in Software & Internet industry. Experience of working in consulting firm will be preferred. Experience of working with C-level executives of client organizations.
- Strong capabilities on deal origination and deal shaping.
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and interpersonal savvy.
- Flexibility to accommodate client and project travel requirements.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Group - CMT - Client Account Manager - SZ/GZ
Posted 13 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
CG - Travel - Client Account Leadership Manager HK
Posted 13 days ago
Client Group - CMT Software & Platform -Client Account Senior Manager
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.