Responsible for supporting and assisting on shore Ecosystem Sourcing Services teams with pre and post-sales activities related to selling and fulfilling ecosystem partner product and services through resale, cloud management, and embedded solution engagements. Delivering services with operational excellence to ensure Quote to Cash requests are processed efficiently and accurately using repeatable defined processes. Learn about the Ecosystem segment(s), partner(s), and/or sourcing function(s) to support growing areas of our business. Drive improvements to our core processes and develop new capabilities to enable more effective sourcing service delivery, increase value to our clients, and support growth of our business. This role is typically based near or offshore, serving client needs worldwide.
Talent Segment: Sales Enablement or CD&O [TBD]
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities within assigned geography, clients and/or partnerships. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Partner Knowledge and Relationships
- Learn about Partners’ channel programs including deal registration programs and how to optimize the benefits for Accenture and its Clients.
- Maintaining an understanding of the supply chain involved with reselling Partners’ products and services to clients, including distribution dynamics.
- Develop deep understanding of the Ecosystem Sourcing business process and be able to communicate the process to Partners and Client Teams.
Client Knowledge and Relationships
- Maintain a good understanding of sales pursuit process that Ecosystem Sales Directors (“ESD”) follow, to be able to anticipate risks and issues with Quoting to Cash processes.
- Understand the scope of our client opportunities, the relationship dynamics, and client specific purchasing requirements to better serve our client’s expectations.
- Anticipate, prepare and deliver data and information to ESDs to support sales campaigns.
Quote to Cash Execution
- Execute activities supporting the Configure-Quote-Purchase-Fulfill-Invoice-Collect lifecycle.
- Configure to Quote – Work with the Ecosystem Solution Architect to finalize solution configuration required to develop the Bill of Materials (“BOM”).
- Optimizing Partner registration programs for pricing advantages to Accenture.
- Quoting - Support and deliver pricing strategies for resale transactions, considering client value, Accenture profitability, and past/current resale experience.
- Ordering - Manage timely submission of Partner and Distribution Orders.
- Shipping Logistics – consult with Global Sourcing & Delivery to coordinate custom shipping requirements (e.g., Freight Forwarding, post-dated ship dates, client provided shipping, duties and taxes etc.) on behalf of client.
- Manage activities through the online EHub (ServiceNow based workflow tool) and perform assigned tasks within assigned service SLAs and quality standards.
Ecosystem Services Delivery and Improvements
- Follow defined ecosystem services processes to achieve consistent, high quality, efficient results.
- Maintain an appropriate level of relevant policy and legal insights to support risk and issue identification.
- Identify, document and implement process improvements and key learnings such as deal registration steps for a new partner, or new partner channel programs that will help Accenture be more competitive.
- Be available to support internal global special projects such as automation projects, new technology rollouts, or process improvement endeavors.
As an ideal candidate, you will also possess:
- 2 Years’ experience with key technology ecosystem partners administration, support, procurement or sales
- Proficient skills and deep understanding of key technology ecosystem partners’ products and resale programs
- Experience working for or with large, enterprise organizations
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills; Good Japanese written skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge for data analysis/reporting
- Knowledge of finance concepts and quote to cash workflow: invoicing, accounts receivable, cash application, invoice collection
- Experience solving customers problems through analysis
- Ability to interact and communicate at executive level
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.