Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a CFO & EV Consulting Manager, a typical day might include:
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of strategy, processes, operations, and enterprise performance management
- Evaluating an organization’s financial performance and profitability from end-to-end
- Supporting the CFO in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
- Using tools such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC or cloud and emerging technologies (SAP Cloud for Analytics/Digital Boardroom, Anaplan) to translate business requirements into the business process flow
- Translating financial strategies into tactics and plans, and monitoring how they are executed across the organization
- Designing and deploying leading-edge EPM methodologies: ZBB, Scenario Based Planning, High-Frequency and Rolling Forecasting
- Supporting clients’ EPM transformation by educating and training their Finance workforce
- Transforming client’s finance & accounting functions, removing human middleware with such capabilities as EPM Cloud, On Premise/In-Memory & Mobile technologies
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor and above
- Major in accounting , financial management, etc.
- 3+ years working experience
- Have solid project experience for cost management, budget management, etc.
- Have solid project experience for utility industry.
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Experience for inner-market design and construction, financial digital transformation.
- Certified public accountant certificates is preferred, such as CPA
- Excellent client facing communication skills.
- Familiar with Utility industry and its related enterprise management architecture
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Advisory - IBP/TMS/SRM
Posted 4 days ago
S&C Auto- Management Consultant
Posted 4 days ago
IFRS17 -Finance Consulting - Manager/ Consultant
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.